General Practitioner Education
HighHeal is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD and ACCRM Programs.
HighHeal is an independent provider of free accredited online and face to face continuing professional development (CPD) programs both nationally and internationally.
Our programs cover a wide range of therapeutic areas for general practitioners and are reviewed by Key Opinion Leaders. We also develop programs for specialists, pharmacists, nurses and other allied health.
- Category 1 Active Learning Modules (ALMs) – 40 points
- Category 1 Quality Improvement Active Learning Modules – 40 points including
- Plan-Do-Study-Act activity
- Clinical Audit
- Small Group Learning
- Evidence-Based Medicine Journal Club
- Supervised Clinical Attachment
- GP Research
- Category 2 Modules – 2 points per hour
- Accreditation Service
- Advisory Board Meetings and Specialist small groups
- CPD for International Conferences