General Practitioner Education
HighHeal is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD and ACCRM Programs.
HighHeal is an independent provider of free accredited online and face to face continuing professional development (CPD) programs both nationally and internationally.
Our programs cover a wide range of therapeutic areas for general practitioners and are reviewed by Key Opinion Leaders. We also develop programs for specialists, pharmacists, nurses and other allied health.
Services providedCPD Accredited Activity – 40 points
- CPD Accredited Quality Improvement Learning Modules – 40 points
- Plan-Do-Study-Act activity
- Clinical Audit
- Small Group Learning
- Evidence-Based Medicine Journal Club
- Supervised Clinical Attachment
- GP Research
- CPD Activity– 2 points per hour
- Accreditation Service
- Advisory Board Meetings and Specialist small groups
- CPD for International Conferences